You will need:
- A printed competitor ladder showing the scores in each round to date by each tipper.
- A registered version of the software. This can be downloaded from the downloads page on our website.
If necessary call us on 03 9533 0444 for a new registration key after you have installed it.
After installation and registration of your new copy of the program:
- Set up your competition's options (prizes, scoring etc) as they were. In addition, go to Options and Default Tips. Set the default for late tippers to be fixed and zero points.
- DO NOT add any tippers' names at this stage. Instead close and score each round in turn until you reach the last round documented on the competitor ladder.
- Now go to Organiser and Maintain Competitors and add the names of your tippers. When you add one, you will be prompted to give them points for the rounds that they missed. Refer to the competitor ladder and give them the score that they received for each round.
- When you have added all you competitors, the ‘competitors' list in the software should agree with the printed competitor ladder. Do not worry at the moment about the ‘ranking' – this will sort itself out later.
To restore prize winners (if you are giving out a weekly prize):
- Identify all prize winners and the rounds in which they won prizes.
- Go to the ‘Competitors' screen and double click on a prize winner's name.
- You will see the current round's fixture. Scroll back to the round that they won the prize in.
- Give them such tips so as to equal the score that they would have received in that round. Save the changes when asked after clicking on ‘OK'
- Repeat for all prize-winners in all required rounds. Do not worry that these prizes are not yet displayed.
Continue your competition as normal. When you score the following round all ranking and prizes will be applied.
If you have any questions or difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact us.