The instructions for installing more than one competition depends on whether you intend installing both competitions to your PC or to a network drive.
In both cases you will require the installation file. If you haven't already downloaded it, it is available from the downloads section at www.footy.com.au.
Installing onto a Network drive.
The simplest way to do this is to run the install program twice, specifying a different folder for each competition. The first time you run the program each time you will be asked to select the code of football that you want. This will add an appropriately named Organiser shortcut to your desktop for that competition.
Installing onto your PC.
- Run the installation file. If you have downloaded it and saved it somewhere, simply locate it and double-click on it.
- Follow the prompts in the installation wizard, selecting the options that you want.
- When the program runs for the first time, you will be asked for which code of football you wish to create a competition. Select your first competition choice.
- This will create your first competition and add an appropriately named Organiser shortcut to your desktop for it.
- Once you are in the program you can now add your second competition choice....
- Click on the 'Other Tools' tab above the button bar and select 'Manage' on the 'Data' button...
- This will open the 'Competition Database Manager'. Click on the 'Add' icon, and then select your second competition choice.
- This will create your second competition and add an appropriately named Organiser shortcut to your desktop for it.
- Exit the program.
You should have two shortcuts on your desktop. Each shortcut should open a different competition.
If you have any questions or difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact us.